Monday, March 21, 2016

Useful resources I found while making a web spider

For the past few days, I have been trying to implement a javascript-enabled web spider, and finally I successfully implemented it yesterday.

Actually, it was an internship challenge task given by SocialCops, and I finally submitted it today. Fingers crossed for the results !

This post is not about how to make web spider or any resource provider of some sort for the same. Sorry if you landed here because of the misleading title!

I am writing this post, so as to keep a list of all the great links that I found while making the web spider, the ones that I would visit frequently from now on. Almost all of them are programming related, and I assure you that they are just awesome!

Have a look on them!


Too many of them, but all of them are kind of gems!


No comments:

Post a Comment